HAVE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MINERAL-RICH ALKALINE DRINKING WATER, FREE OF IMPURITIES AND CONTAMINATION, IN YOUR OWN HOME WHENEVER YOU WANT IT. IN JAPAN, “KANGEN” MEANS “RETURN TO ORIGIN” AND IS USED TO DESCRIBE HEALTHY, IONIZED, ALKALINE DRINKING WATER. AND THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT OUR WATER IS. RETURN YOUR BODY TO ITS YOUTHFUL AND ENERGIZED ORIGINAL STATE WITH A KANGEN WATER SYSTEM.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's All About Attitude


There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in
the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her
head. Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?"
So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that
she had only two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I
think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did
and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed
that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said,
"today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she
did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed
that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she
exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"
    Attitude is everything.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly......

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Peace, love, and light all-ways,
 Thomas Michael Murasso Ent., 4140 Clemmons Rd #218, Clemmons, North Carolina 27012, United States

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you that attitude is everything!
    You can change the world with your attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete